This is for you if:
You're a woman who thinks for herself and not with the masses (no easy feat, we admit ... but you're already doing it!).
You desire a deep connection with your body and sensuality because it's time to do something for you, like shower yourself in champagne and cookies (if that happens, send us a pic).
You want to take it slow: you're more like a cat, who prefers to circle around the outside before going straight for the belly.
Feel curious about mysteries of the cervix that you're yet to explore. And wonder why accurate information is so hard to find in the 21st century.
You see, the cervix is largely left out of the sexual conversation unless you’ve come across eastern practises or your mother was a legend who gave you a 'special little book'.
The cervix is mainly medicalised or ignored (oh boy the urge go into conspiracy theories here is making our third eye twitch). The lack of understanding reminds us of 'other' sexual anatomy (which we shall not name) ALSO inaccurately represented for a long time (hint: the clit).
The cervix is the next part of our pleasure body to be reclaimed.
When you initiate yourself into the world of the cervix:
You begin to think twice about how you are touched and by whom.(For the love of chocolate, let's learn to say 'no', 'hell yes' and remind others to have some manners.)
Hey, you don't have to go along with anything that doesn't feel good right?
You quit being a people-pleasing babe, running yourself ragged to meet other people's expectations.
You stop being in such a hurry because YOU ARE ENOUGH. You really are.
The cervix doesn’t respond well to sex with an agenda (the kind most people have been having since sex was invented).
SO you learn to RELAX into long, languishing, soporific pleasure.
You come home.
The Initiation journey offers key foundational principles to set you up for cervical awakening. This journey draws on the latest scientific research for creating cellular change. We dive right into the cervix with our awareness and take the first steps towards creating healing and pleasure.
What you'll experience:
• An intimate connection with your internal world – we release, we create, we connect and we listen
• A new sense of personal power and agency (plus practical tools for next level communication!)
• Gentle ‘hands-free’ ways to release tension inside the vagina and cervix so you can feel more pleasure without pressure
• An expansion of pleasure and sensuality with less effort
• Grounding presence and belonging in your body
When we began Self:Cervix in 2016, we had one very simple practise we offered. Except that it wasn't that simple.
Call me delusional but I thought the entire world would want to get up into themselves in order to feel and stimulate and pleasure the cervix! Turns out I was wrong. The idea was positively frightening for many.
Well of course, there is so much shame around self-penetration, so much fear about what be might held in this deep, dark passage. And so, we made this journey. The Initiation Journey provided a missing piece – it's a beautiful light step into connection without the intense touchy-feely stuff.
It's not for beginners – it's for everyone because this is not a linear journey and we are all in the end, constantly discovering more.
In 2017, Dr. Katharina Weitkamp headed research on the effects of Self:Cervix conducted at the Hamburg Medical School.
“We found that stimulation of the cervix caused a significant decrease in anxiety, depression, and somatisation. The practise also was effective in decreasing pain and increasing arousal and desire. The perception of the female genitals was more positive compared to the control group. Additionally, in-depth interviews revealed that women who took this course felt more self-compassion and empowerment.”
DR. KATHARINA WEITKAMP – HAMBURG MEDICAL SCHOOL
Just because you can do this work in the comfort of your own room, it doesn’t mean you’re alone. When you join our community you’ll have support to guide you no matter what stage of your own sexual awakening you’re on. We also are here to support you with any tech issues you may have.
Join the Initiation Journey now!
The results in Self:Cervix occur over time so we run this journey again and again and we encouraging you to revisit the content often. We stand behind what we create 100% so we’ll take the risk. If you fully participate in all the exercises in the first week and you’re not satisfied, we’ll give you your money back. This means you’ve watched the videos, done the practise sessions and engaged with the community and if it’s not your thing, then you’ll get your money back.
Time works for you...
If you’re looking at this work, we going to assume you’re a pretty savvy woman who’s got a lot going on. The last thing you need is another thing on your to-do list. We get it, we really do. We do NOT want you to feel pressure so we’ve organised it so you can do it when and as you can.
This is not about fixing
You do not have to feel broken to do this work. This is for every woman who is on a personal growth path. I have not met one woman who doesn’t not have something they’re ready to transform or release. The practises we offer are essential self care practises and our method is something we recommend you use for life.
• You’re ready to clear blocks and open space inside so that energy and pleasure can flow even more freely.
• You’re in a relationship or single. The best thing is ALL this information is transferable to relationship. So you once you’ve learnt the methods in this programme you can share them with your partner and do it together.
• No matter what stage of life you’re in – we have women of all ages doing this work – from early 20s all the way through to post menapause. Did we mention, we teach you an essential practice for keeping your vagina happy?
• You LOVE to know your learning is grounded in science AND has some roots in tradition
• You are passionate about women’s empowerment and want to be part of this growing movement
• You’re on a personal growth path. You’re ready to take yourself on, dive deep and let go.
• You need the accountability of a group and you want to be able to do this work in your OWN time.
The work in Self:Cervix goes deep and we do our best to hold you and support you but sometimes distance work is not appropriate OR we’ve found some people aren’t ready for support. This is not for you if:
• You have serious sexual trauma that you have not addressed
• . You have serious medical trauma and you are still in the shock phase.
• You are stuck in a victim mentality. We believe women are powerful and we can use our past to become stronger and more determined to rise.
• You have no interest in personal growth or transformation.
• You cannot work a computer or you do not have good internet.