To make sure this session feels healing and opening, here are a few things to remember:
- Set your intention for release before you begin. It can be specific or you may like to just be present to whatever arises.
- Don't force or push. Particularly if you feel pain. Be gentle and trust your body. It responds best to loving touch.
- Before you begin, identify a place in your body that feels neutral like the palms of your hands or soles of your feet. This is an anchor point if you ever feel overwhelmed.
- You can always open your eyes and bring yourself back into the room if you need to stop.
- Use a small amount of lubricant or oil on the wand tip.
- Headphones are recommended.
- Your breath is really important here. Keep checking in with your breath.
Original music by Sam Morgan for Self:Cervix